Parking and Bus info:
Ride The Bus - Ride a Bike -- make the journey part of the fun!
Don't want to deal with parking? Ride the bus! We're conveniently located near many major bus lines:
- the following buses run to Loring Park: Routes 4, 6, 12 on Hennepin / Lyndale Aves.
- Routes 17 & 18 run on Nicollet Ave. -- bus stop is 3 blocks west of Loring Park on 15th Street at Nicollet.
Download a free pass here for your bus ride to the park or between the three festivals.
Just click on the blue box below for your free pass:
Nice Ride Bike Stations are located on Harmon Ave. and on the corner of W. 15th St. and Willow St. and across Hennepin by the Walker Art Center secure.niceridemn.org/en/map/
Check out www.bikewalktwincities.org/maps-routes for additional options and local bike maps.
- Dunwoody Institute - Hennepin and Dunwoody Blvd. - all day secured parking - FREE
- Sculpture Garden Parking Lot on Kenwood Pkwy just beyond Sculpture Garden $3.50 flat rate
- Parade Stadium Lot - just beyond Sculpture Garden Lot - daily rate - $3.50
- Between Lyndale and Hennepin under the freeway. $5.00 6AM-6PM-exact change for box
- MCTC Parking Ramp at Hennepin and 16th Street. $5.00 flat rate for the day
- Vineland Public Ramp - enter on Vineland. The ramp is under the Walker Art Center.
Up to 12 hours - $7.00
- St. Mark's Cathedral lot available Saturday at 9:30-6:00 and Sunday after 10:30-3:00
(parking available only for guests of the art fair - no all day parking)
- $10.00 cash only.
- Loring Muncipal Ramp at the Hyatt (Grant and Nicollet enter on Nicollet) $4 per hour
Parking meters are hooded for Handicapped parking on W. 15th St. across from St. Mark's
and on Willow St at W. 15th St. near the corner across the street from the park.