Enjoy a beautiful day in the park.
Saturday & Sunday, July 28-29, 2018
Saturday: 10 a.m. - 6 p.m. -- Sunday: 10 a.m. - 5 p.m.
You are invited to Loring Park for one of the best weekends of the summer! Use these links below to get to and around the park, learn about artists in advance, find the schedule for performing arts and children's activities and drool over the amazing food truck options.
- Plan your stroll, and find your favorite artists ahead of time with the list of 2018 Artists.
- First time to Loring Park? Consult our maps and our guide to transportation and parking.
- In addition to visual arts, we have a full schedule of performing arts.
- Throughout the weekend, there are a number of interactive activities for children and adults.
- Come hungry! You'll see why when you check out the tasty food our culinary partners are cooking up.
- This year, the Loring Park Art Festival will feature the Lakes & Legends Beer Garden. The Loring Park based brewery, Lakes & Legends Brewing, will serve craft beer, local craft soda and Kombucha on site throughout the festival’s duration. The beer garden will offer seating as well as a variety of lawn games and even a Pop UP Classical MPR presenting the Twin Cities Beer Choir.