Finding your way
Parking and bus info:
While there are many parking spaces around Loring Park, including street spots, surface lots, ramps and garages, we encourage you to consider a free ride from Metro Transit. Learn all about both options here!
Don't want to deal with parking? Ride the bus for free with this printable pass! We're conveniently located near many major bus lines:
- Bus Routes 4, 6, 12 on Hennepin / Lyndale Aves. run to Loring Park
- Routes 17 & 18 run on Nicollet Ave. (bus stop is 3 blocks west of Loring Park on 15th Street at Nicollet)
Nice Ride Bike Stations are located on Harmon Ave. and on the corner of W. 15th St. and Willow St. and across Hennepin by the Walker Art Center
Check out www.bikewalktwincities.org/maps-routes for additional options and local bike maps.
- Dunwoody Institute - Hennepin and Dunwoody Blvd. - all day parking - FREE
- MCTC Parking Ramp at Hennepin and 16th Street. FREE
- Architectural Alliance - 400 Clifton Ave. - FREE
- Sculpture Garden/Parade Parking Lot on Kenwood Pkwy just beyond Sculpture Garden $3.50 flat rate
- Vineland Public Ramp - enter on Vineland. The ramp is under the Walker Art Center. Up to 12 hours - $8.00
- St. Mark's Cathedral lot available Saturday at 9:30-6:00 and Sunday after 10:30-3:00 (parking available only for guests of the art fair - no all day parking) - $10.00 cash only.
- LPM 1369 Spruce Place. General public parking. Rates: 30 minutes - 1 hour - $4, 2 -10 hours - $10.
- Harmon Place 1600 Harmon Place. Lot opens at 10:00 a.m. Saturday & Sunday. $10
- Loring Muncipal Ramp at the Hyatt (Grant and Nicollet enter on Nicollet) $4 per hour, 24 hours $17
For individuals with limited mobility: Parking meters are hooded to provide free, accessible parking on W. 15th St. across from St. Mark's and on Willow St at W. 15th St. near the corner across the street from the park.